According to Thom Rainer:
1. Conflict and complaining church members.
2. Family challenges.
3. Busy work.
4. Members whose priorities are their own comfort and preferences.
5. Expectations to be present at all church functions and many social functions.
6. Non-productive meetings.
7. Expectation to be on call 24/7.
8. Confronting people who are sinning.
9. Problems with staff members.
10. Members who aren’t passionate about evangelism/reaching the community.
What do YOU hate most about your job as a church staff member?