Discover Ministry Briefing! --> The Best Way To Keep "In The Know"!
Most of the problems you face today are probably ‘first world’ church problems.
1. You got locked out of your Fellowship One account.
2. Your main video projector’s bulb just blew out.
3. The pizza delivery guy is five minutes late bringing lunch for your staff meeting.
4. The air conditioner in the worship center quit working.
5. The church softball team has lost five games in a row.
6. Craig Groeschel won’t return your call.
7. For some reason, Planning Center won’t work on your iPhone.
8. The flight for your missions trip to Haiti is now 45 minutes late.
9. Having only 8% battery life on your iPad before you go up to preach.
10. You just spent an hour arguing with a staff member on whether Mark Driscoll should have said nagging wives are like water torture. (That staff member was your wife).
Others you’d like to propose?
MUST READ: This week's top 50 stories for pastors & church leaders... Get your copy now for $2.99 (or less!)
Switch to our mobile site