Our weekly look at things going on in ministry… with my friend Matt Steen. This week we talk about a bunch of stuff you just can’t make up: things on Billy Graham, a book on Biblical womanhood (and the debate over the ‘v’ word), a straight Christian man who writes a book about what it’s like to be gay, a rabbi who gets caught doing something horrible (using an iPhone), plus why your church should be an airport and not a destination.
There’s not much serious in this week’s podcast… but it sure was fun. I hope you enjoy our jockularity… you might even agree with us on a thing or two.
Enjoy, if you can!
Billy Graham, Mitt Romney, and is Mormonism a Cult?
- Billy Graham site removes Mormon ‘cult’ reference after Romney meeting
- Article calling Mormonism ‘cult’ disappears from Graham website
- Mormonism No Longer a Cult, according to Billy Graham
Rachel Held Evans, Biblical Womanhood, and The V Word.
- Rachel Held Evans, Evangelical Author, Uses The Word Vagina, Has Book Passed Over By Largest Christian Chain
- ‘Leave the community when you’re menstruating and make all your own clothes’: Blogger spends year following literal interpretations of the Bible’s rules for women