The Top 50 Stories You Should Know About this Week…
We have some great stories and resources in Ministry Briefing this week to help you learn and get up-to-speed, save time, and lead better. Inquiring minds want to know:
- What generation is saving the most in America?
- What size cities are families being most attracted to?
- What would Jesus do about the Refugee crisis?
- Do pretty girls really get better grades?
- What will Wheaton College do with a professor embroiled in controversy?
- What ministry is cutting 50 employees because of tough times?
- What is one new program doing to try to rehabilitate sexual predators?
- What will happen to the United Methodist pastor that ‘came out’ in her latest sermon?
- Why was a major denomination suspended from their larger group of churches?
- Why doesn’t Franklin Graham like ‘cool’ pastors?
- What are the latest ways parents are monitoring their kid’s social media?
- What are the top 5 reasons pastors are quitting ministry before retirement?
- How fast can you build trust as a leader?
- What are the 50 hardest places to be a Christian?