Technology: 12 measurable goals for your church this year
Lauren Hunter has shared a list of 12 church technology goals for your church for the year. I think these are an excellent start for ANY church. You don’t have to be a huge church to do these things… in fact, most are free or very low cost! And the thing I like about them is that they are measurable… and we all know that the things that are measured are the things that get done. Here are the first six… then you can head over to Lauren’s blog for the other six. 12 Possible Church Technology Goals for 2012:
- Blog at least once a week.
- Update the church Facebook and Twitter accounts on a daily basis.
- Update the church website daily or weekly.
- Send regular email newsletters to congregation (include video if you can).
- Make better use of church management software to track involvement.
- Make sure to follow up with visitors as quickly as possible through email, snail mail, a phone call, or a visit.