- Many pastors and church leaders receive criticism, experience little or no growth, people leave, enemy attacks, etc.
- Many pastors are successful. But with unnecessary and self-afflicted pressure they feel like a failure.
- It can be lonely at the top.
- Especially sexual sin/affair/pornography addiction.
- Not enough money to support their family. Or lack of financial responsibility.
I wonder though… when you want to quit… which one of these is the biggest culprit?
Is there anything that you might add to the list?
When was the last time you were really serious about quitting?