Posted by Todd Rhoades in Technology, Trends
on Jun 28th, 2012 | 1 comment
According to an email from Mars Hill Church, here are some statistics from their online ministry presence. You have to admit… the stats are stinking impressive:
Since June 2011, 2.4 million people have visited MarsHill.com, 2.8 million have visited theResurgence.com, and 1 million have visited PastorMark.tvsince that site launched in September of last year. Here are some highlights of the last 12 months:
- 10 million sermons have been accessed through our websites, podcasts, and mobile apps.
- About 1 million songs have been downloaded fromMarsHill.com/music.
- Most popular sermon of the last year? “New Marriage, Same Spouse” (Real Marriage, part 1, Jan. 15).
- The most popular post on PastorMark.tv was “Dating, Relating, and Fornicating” with over 66,000 views. (Oct. 26, 2011).
- There were over 100,000 downloads of our mobile app.
- We hosted live online streaming events like Easter 2012 and the Porn Again event.
- 5,000 free books and 127 free hard drives loaded with sermons were shipped to military personnel around the world.
- Hundreds of free ebooks like Pastor Dad and Porn-Again Christian were downloaded.
- Transcripts, subtitles, and Spanish translations were included with every one of Pastor Mark’s sermons.
You can read more here…
Switch to our mobile site