Discover Ministry Briefing! --> The Best Way To Keep "In The Know"!
These quotes were taken either from Joel Osteen’s blockbuster bestseller “Your Best Life Now” (and the accompanying study guide) or Marcia Z. Nelson’s insightful analysis of Oprah’s philosophy in her book, “The Gospel According to Oprah.” See if you can guess if the pastor of the largest church in the US or America’s favorite guru uttered a particular quote.
1. The first step to living at your full potential is to enlarge your vision.
2. If you develop a vision of victory, success, health, abundance, joy, peace and happiness, nothing on earth will be able to hold these things from you.
3. Live your best life.
4. You must concieve it in your heart and mind before you can receive it.
5. I have been beyond blessed.
6. Every day I pass the front of my house, I sing, “Jesus Loves Me.”
7. Thank you. Two words that can make miracles
8. We have to conceive it on the inside before we’re ever going to receive it on the outside.
9. Today is the only day we have. We can’t do anything about the past, and we don’t know what the future holds. But we can live at our full potential right now.
10. The expression of your feelings is like magic.
[Todd's note: I don't find this particularly funny as in ha-ha funny... it's actually rather sad. That said... take the quiz, and let me know how you do. The answers will be below...]
Joel Osteen’s quotes are 1,2,4,8, and 9
Oprah’s quotes are 3,5,6,7 and 10
How’d you do?
TWO WEEKS FREE: This week's top 50 stories for pastors & church leaders... Subscribe today and get your first two weeks FREE!
Switch to our mobile site