Mark and Grace Driscoll’s new book, Real Marriage, reached the top spot on the list of bestselling books for both Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com for a while on Monday despite not being available in stores until Tuesday.
My question to you is… are YOU planning on reading the book?
Respond back with one of the following:
1. Already read it. Loved it.
2. Already read it. It was ok.
3. Already read it. Complete heresy.
4. Gonna read it… can’t wait.
5. I’ll probably read it, but won’t like it.
6. I like books like this because it gives me something to complain/gripe about, so I’ll probably read it.
7. Not gonna bring that smut into my house.
There… I’ve given you some pretty good choices. Let me know your thoughts. You can even give a brief explanation if you like!