According to MentalFloss.com, you get to enjoy freedoms that now everyone in the world can. Here are some of the more obscure bans around the world:
1. In France, ketchup is banned from schools. (I wonder what they put on their “French” fries?)
2. It is illegal in Iran to have a mullet. (They are a ‘decadent’ western men’s hairstyle… and I can’t say that I disagree).
3. Bangladesh has a total ban on plastic bags.
4. In Singapore, you need to have a prescription to chew gum (and yes… even the prescription gum is sugarless)
5. Danish parents have to chose from a list of 7000 approved baby names when naming their newborn. Anything that is not on the list must seek state church approval.