Discover Ministry Briefing! --> The Best Way To Keep "In The Know"!
According to MentalFloss.com, you get to enjoy freedoms that now everyone in the world can. Here are some of the more obscure bans around the world:
1. In France, ketchup is banned from schools. (I wonder what they put on their “French” fries?)
2. It is illegal in Iran to have a mullet. (They are a ‘decadent’ western men’s hairstyle… and I can’t say that I disagree).
3. Bangladesh has a total ban on plastic bags.
4. In Singapore, you need to have a prescription to chew gum (and yes… even the prescription gum is sugarless)
5. Danish parents have to chose from a list of 7000 approved baby names when naming their newborn. Anything that is not on the list must seek state church approval.
MUST READ: This week's top 50 stories for pastors & church leaders... Get your copy now for $2.99 (or less!)
Switch to our mobile site