Posted by Todd Rhoades in Leadership
on Jan 2nd, 2013 | 0 comments
Join Community Christian Church, as they form a select Coaching Group
of high capacity Multisite Lead Pastors journeying together and speaking into one another’s lives. The group starts this January, 28-29, 2013.
Co-led by Dave Ferguson, Lead Pastor of Community Christian Church’s
Naperville, IL campus, along with Jon Ferguson, Co-Founder of Community Christian Church, and Co-Founder of NewThing
, as well as Brian Zehr from Intentional Impact
, this unique coaching group is designed to help each pastor to grow in his or her leadership capacity and ability.
Your background and experiences will also add value to others who share this role. You will develop personal relationships and interact with Lead Pastors from other leading multisite churches.
The new six-day group starts this Winter, meeting on 3 separate occasions, two-days each time
. Between each meeting, you receive a personal coaching
call for follow-up and specific application.
What you will experience:
- Personal interaction with Dave Ferguson, Jon Ferguson, Brian Zehr and NewThing network leaders
- Very specific leadership training customized for Multisite Lead Pastors
- Peer connections, best practices, shared learning and relationship with other Multisite Lead Pastors - a built-in support network of other Multisite Lead Pastors
- Innovative practices and processes you can bring into your church
- Stronger teams and ministries through this group’s content, collaboration and coaching
- Private 1-1 coaching between group sessions
What you will take away with you:
- Innovation – learn new ways to grow your church
- Tools to further engage your community – improve your own leadership
- Capacity building – grow your church, motivate your members, transform lives, strengthen your teams and foster a higher level of generosity to invest in the mission
- Growth together in community – ongoing relationships with other Multisite Lead Pastors
- Multiply – skills to develop a reproducing, disciple-building church culture