Are you a visionary leader?
If you ask 10 pastors if they are a visionary leader, you’ll probably get a whole lot of yesses. Here are seven qualities from Brad Lomenick’s new book, The Catalyst Leader. Ask yourself these questions. You may not be as visionary as you thought.
- Optimistic about the future.
- Focused on the best in their people. They focus on the unique strengths of every employee.
- Never satisfied but always content. They seem happy where they are but refuse to stay there.
- Consumed with making tomorrow better than today. Hopeful leaders never settle.
- Accepting of change.
- Inclusive, not exclusive. Hopeful leaders invite others into their vision.
- Personally bought in. Vision is inside them.”